Terms of Service
FloridaLegalTeam.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools, services, products and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Account Usage Terms:
- You must be a human or a duly authorized business. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the ordering process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Our booking system cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one user account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The delivery of the product does not constitute the formation of an attorney/client relationship. An attorney/client relationship is only initiated upon an in-person or a paid phone consultation.
- You agree to use the Service and products at your own risk.
Cancellation, Termination & Refunds:
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account and/or appointment. An email or phone request to cancel your account and/or appointment is acceptable.
- Once a service of product is rendered or initiated, no partial or full refunds will be issued.
- All of your booking and other information will not be deleted from our database unless otherwise requested by you.
- com , or its partners in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate appointment and refuse any and all current or future use of the, including the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- All services that have been paid to com , or its partners are non-refundable and no credits, partial or full refunds will be issued.
Channel Partner and Affiliate Application Refund Policy.
If we have a conflict that impedes our ability to service you, your initial fee will be refunded.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- com or its partners reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- com or its partners shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL FLORIDALEGALTEAM.COM , ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTION RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF FLORIDALEGALTEAM.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FLORIDALEGALTEAM.COM TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OF YOUR USE OF THESE SITES EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00.
- Your use of the Services or Products is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on as “as is” and “as available” basis.
- com or its partners shall not be held responsible for any conflicts or errors resulting from the use of the Service, including but not limited to; missed or wrongly booked appointments with businesses, incorrectly charged appointments or any negative experiences or outcomes resulting either from the appointment itself or from the booking process.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or FloridaLegalTeam.com, or its partners.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any FloridaLegalTeam.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in the immediate termination of your account.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a)transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform or adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that when you make bookings with via the System, may have functionality enabled that allows them to send you emails and/or text messages regarding your booking with them.
- com does not warrant that (i)the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectation, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that FloridaLegalTeam.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to; damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if FloridaLegalTeam.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from; (i)the use or the inability to use the Service, (ii)the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service, or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of FloridaLegalTeam.com to exercises or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes the entire agreement between you and FloridaLegalTeam.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and FloridaLegalTeam.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions of Use)
You agree that the laws of the state of Florida excluding its conflicts-of-law rules shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of these Sites may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for resolving any claim of dispute with FloridaLegalTeam.com relating in any way to your use of these Sites resides in the state and federal courts located in Brevard County, Florida and you further agree and expressly consent to exercise of personal jurisdiction in the said state and federal courts.
As a registered customer of FloridaLegalTeam.com , you will receive communication from us from time to time. FloridaLegalTeam.com may contact you via email with information regarding your account, as well as other FloridaLegalTeam.com services and promotional material.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions of Use should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current Terms and Conditions was last updated October 21, 2019, and continued use of the Service or products subjects the transaction to the terms delineated below.