Ethan B. Babb
While in law school Mr. Babb interned with Brevard County Legal Aid where he focused on foreclosure defense by helping local low-income and distressed homeowners navigate through the foreclosure process. During law school, Mr. Babb also worked as a law clerk for a boutique law firm specializing in business litigation and insurance coverage disputes. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Babb worked as a licensed real estate sales associate dealing in both residential and commercial transactions gaining hands-on and practical experience with matters concerning business and property.
Mr. Babb practices in state and federal court primarily focusing on general civil litigation with an emphasis on Employment Litigation, Construction Litigation, Business, and Commercial Litigation. Mr. Babb has experience with prosecuting and defending construction lien and defect cases, unpaid wage, and hour disputes and ERISA Long-term disability cases.
Mr. Babb has experience starting from initial client intake all the way through trial and has a thorough understanding of the discovery process from a legal and a practical perspective.
- The Florida Bar 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida 2018
- Florida Coastal School of Law J.D. 2016
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Deans Scholar
- Book Awards for highest grades in Federal Income Tax, Professional
- Responsibility and Basics of Business for Lawyers.
- University of Central Florida B.S. 2013
Major: Legal Studies