Forming a corporation is Florida is easy and can be done using Sunbiz.org, a Florida government run,  Division of Corporation website which is responsible for registering corporations and maintaining compliance.

Many companies and websites offer incorporation processing, but they do not offer legal advice. Our law firm not only offer the entire incorporation process, but it also provides legal advice as to how to form the corporation to minimize liability, provides legal advice as to how to comply with labor and wage laws, and provides legal advice as to the best practices in how to get started.

We offer incorporating services for $750 flat fee which includes the following:

  1. 15-minute consult, pre-incorporation consultation to discuss the corporate structure (i.e. LLC, Pas. Inc., S-Corps and answer all your questions concerning the incorporating process.
  2. Name Search and registration of name compliance.
  3. standard articles of incorporation or articles of membership
  4. all State of Florida filing fees.
  5. Registered Agent Services for one year.
  6. Getting you an FEIN number for the company (must have a Social Security Number or an International Tax Identification Number (ITIN)). If you don’t have a Social Security Number or an ITIN number, then we can get one for you for an additional fee.
  7. A Corporate Kit
  8. ACorporate Seal
  9. Distribution of stocks or membership interests.
  10. Another 15-minute consult (phone, in-person or skype), to address post-incorporation questions.

Because we provide legal advice as part of our services, the incorporation and legal compliance is specific to the State of Florida.

Arcadier, Biggie and Wood, PLLC has been providing legal advice in business and corporate law, through its principals, for over 22 years. We are AV rated and practice law throughout the State of Florida.

    Reset options
    • 150 $
    • 400 $
    • 100 $
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Type of Entity

Florida Corporation (Inc.), Florida Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)